Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweet James Hyer!






It's hard to believe that a year has passed.... this time last year I was so terrified that we'd never even make it. James Hyer just had to prove to all of us that he was going to be his own person and do everything on his own time. I have truly learned so much this last year and have been blessed more than I could've ever imagined. Having a premature baby was the scariest thing I've ever been through but in a strange way it was the greatest thing too because I got to watch God work in our lives in such a special way. I won't say that I wish it all hadn't happened the way it did but looking back now I can honestly say that our family is stronger and our faith in God is stronger because of it. So.... Happy Birthday little angel boy! I love you more than you'll ever know. Here are a few pictures from James Hyer's first year.

2 comments:

The Crowders said...

Ok, thanks for making me cry so early in the morning! Happy Birthday James Hyer. You are truly a blessing for above and God chose a wonderful mother for you. You and Ann Rogers will have to put up with us making y'all play together through the years. Maybe one day she can be your real girlfriend.:-)
Happy Birthday Little Man!
Love, Shea

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

it doesn't seem like it's been a year already since we were praying for y'all. time does fly.

and i've got to add y'all to my blog list so that i don't go through so many other blogs to read yours!